Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > autel support where are you?
autel support where are you?

5311 Views 13 Replies Latest reply: 2017-03-31 00:51:28

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2014-07-24 12:57:31
     there are a lot of issues with our tools and support is no where to be found, stress and frustration is building up all over the forum and support is playing hide and seek, we need answers now, you need to logging to the site every now and then,read the forum and to let us know if our problem are been looked at, been fixed, or what it is happening, we are 6 month into our update period and hardly anything has been done and no clue when it will, a lot of issues and missing options on old vehicles and you keep adding new model years with their new  issues instead of fixing/adding the old ones, and make sure all models have the options not just some. there is so much i can do here but is not good enough. the tool is only as good as its support and updates, so far not much of either one. get your act together, this tools cost a lot of money they where not given to us as a gift.

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    J Gutz

2014-07-24 14:46:48 (Reply to:ede65)

Totally agree with you ede65, most vehicles I scan are older than 2010, they need to fix software for those vehicles first.

•   Level 3   
    (56) points
    kevintwigg

2014-07-24 17:33:18

Well said I totaly agree with your comments, also the free update period should be extended as a gesture of good will.

•   Level 3   
    (93) points
    Surtburn

2014-07-24 21:05:45

As I stated to my original topic "Beyond 1 year warranty" you are absolutely right Ede65 this is total crap..  I have not see one post, one concern not even a feedback from Autel when they release their untested upgrades.  How can a company as big as their treat their customers this way.  Many of us rely on these tools on daily basis and to receive untested updates and make the tool unusable is irresponsible to me.  How are we supposed repair cars/trucks if the tool is unusable.  I'm not sure what type of business they are running but this is unacceptable.  Hopefully AUTEL is reading these posts and sees their customers not happy with their product, or are they too busy checking their accounts how much money they made of their untested tool.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2014-07-25 08:07:53 (Reply to:Surtburn)
         yes your right extending the update period should be a most,but even that is not enough if they don't get it together and fix this tool to where is usable and more importantly reliable. i love the the maxisys nothing else comes close to my om tools as this one does but this company sucks, it  is a one step forward and 3 backward, we are not getting anywhere no time soon,and  even if they give us a lifetime of free updates it will be useless without support and the respect that we deserve, we don't have to take this abuse,and one other thing with all the money they have made selling this tool all over the world one will think we will have technical support in every language there is so we don't have to guess,  i have been coming to this site for a long time and if it wasn't for all of  us the members here helping and inspiring each other out  we would have nothing to hope for, cuz they sure as hell are not doing anything other than collecting our money and probably laughing their ass off while they spend it. this is  it for me i have better things to do than to help out or been involved with a company that has no respect for us the end user, there are better places to spend our time and our hard earned money. life is too short to waste it on this crap. good luck to everyone.

•   Level 3   
    (93) points
    Surtburn

2014-08-05 19:26:38

Ede65 I think you were the tech Support on all of theses forums.  If it wasn't for people such as yourself we would have no answers.  I can't believe there is no tech support on this forum whatsoever.  Not even a hello.  Obviously they don't care about their customers or this site is dead and they no longer respond to any of our questions.  Well good luck to you Ede65 and maybe someday you'll come back.  As to all Autel support on this site I have nothing to say.

•   Level 3   
    (70) points
    Wheel Kinetics

2014-08-07 16:00:08 (Reply to:ede65)

I will be at the SEMA show this November.  Would anyone else like to confront Autel in person?  I'll be front and center.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2014-08-08 17:06:00 (Reply to:Wheel Kinetics)
    Thanks but no thanks, autel will have me arrested for sure. you don't have an idea of all
    the nice things i wrote to them, and you will probably want to have me kill as well lol.
    I'll pass.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-08-08 21:42:27 (Reply to:ede65)

Hello everyone, 
    Really sorry for the inconvenience caused. 
    Due to staff changes, the previous staff who is responsible for the forum left Autel almost 3 months. And when we took over the job, she didn't mention much about the forum, so we mainly handle support mails and inquiries from distributors. Now we are back here and we will try best to answer all your inquiries. Please give us some time and trust.
    Hi Ede65, we thank you soooo much for your support and your very kind help to Autel. Let's maintain the forum together, OK? We promise that we will log on the forum every working day from now on, to get in touch with our customers.

•   Level 5   
    (223) points
    JB

2014-08-08 22:51:31 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Glade to see Ede65 and Support are back. I hope we can all get the problems over the last few months resolved as there are a lot of frustrated customers on this forum and all over the world. 
  Total2 Pages